Weather at Bedford, Hanscom Field, MA - via NOAA's National Weather Service

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

still a lion

I'm not really very happy that the weather is as chilly as it is - I'm definitely ready for some warm spring weather - but aren't these ice crystals neat to look at? Mother Nature has a lot of magic tricks, but ice is, or can be, one of the most artistic. I know we are all carbon-based, and we could not survive without the sun, but water is my favorite element. I s'pose that's part of why we live by a stream - and maybe that's my piscean birth sign coming through, though I tend to be skeptical of such philosophies. Anyway, we all need water, so let's keep it clean and not waste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being patient - I don't moderate comments every day, but I will get to it!