Weather at Bedford, Hanscom Field, MA - via NOAA's National Weather Service

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

wet weather

Well, it has been raining here for getting on a week now - last Saturday was okay, but we've had more wet than dry, lately. And definitely more clouds than usual - it was in The Globe, and on tv. I think the plants have been loving the water - May was pretty dry - but now they are starving for some sunshine. I hear we may get some sun tomorrow, and I sure hope so. The Blue Hill Observatory has been keeping track of local weather for over a century, and they are wondering if we'll have the cloudiest June ever - so far it is the cloudiest since 1903.


  1. HUH! Central NY has been super dry and perfect, really! Not to rub it in or anything....

  2. that's what my mom has said - sigh!


Thanks for being patient - I don't moderate comments every day, but I will get to it!