Weather at Bedford, Hanscom Field, MA - via NOAA's National Weather Service

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

wet weather

Well, it has been raining here for getting on a week now - last Saturday was okay, but we've had more wet than dry, lately. And definitely more clouds than usual - it was in The Globe, and on tv. I think the plants have been loving the water - May was pretty dry - but now they are starving for some sunshine. I hear we may get some sun tomorrow, and I sure hope so. The Blue Hill Observatory has been keeping track of local weather for over a century, and they are wondering if we'll have the cloudiest June ever - so far it is the cloudiest since 1903.

2 comments:

  1. HUH! Central NY has been super dry and perfect, really! Not to rub it in or anything....

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what my mom has said - sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being patient - I don't moderate comments every day, but I will get to it!