Weather at Bedford, Hanscom Field, MA - via NOAA's National Weather Service

Friday, July 3, 2009

more rain...

Well, I happened to see a neighbor on my walk this morning and he told me that in the past 36 hours (this was at 7am) we had had 4 1/2 inches of rain. Ugh! We did get some sun this afternoon, followed by another thunderstorm - then a little more sun, and now I think I hear thunder again. But maybe it is just fireworks... I can always hope, right?


This photo has nothing to do with anything, really - it is from 2/06 and shows my kids on Stinson Beach in northern California. BUT the sky is blue and the sun is shining, so it seemed like a good image to put up today.

At least the weather forcast for the weekend looks promising....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being patient - I don't moderate comments every day, but I will get to it!