Weather at Bedford, Hanscom Field, MA - via NOAA's National Weather Service

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

rainy day

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.  Yeah, I said the other day that I'd like a thaw or a snowstorm - well, I'm getting thaw, but in the form of buckets of rain.  Not really what I had in mind, but there you go - weather!  Things are looking a little floody, given that the ground is frozen.  There was some wet snow on the ground this morning, but since daylight it's just been rain.  And more in the forecast for tomorrow.

I did at least hear the cardinal singing his bright spring song today.

And I'm not sure who was trying to eat from my birdfeeders, but one of them was on the ground, empty this morning.

 
overflowing pond & waterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being patient - I don't moderate comments every day, but I will get to it!