Weather at Bedford, Hanscom Field, MA - via NOAA's National Weather Service

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January thaw

Yesterday we had loads of rain.  NOAA says just over an inch, but it felt like more - I suppose because of all the snow melting along with the falling rain.  Temps reached the high 50's around here, and my stream is really rushing.  Today is still warm - in the 40's - and mostly sunny.
The other thing I noticed yesterday is that it was still not quite dark at 5pm, and on a rainy day!  That is inspiring.

2 comments:

  1. and what would round meadow look like today? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't get there today - maybe tomorrow, but we still have lots of snow in most places, in spite of all the rain!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being patient - I don't moderate comments every day, but I will get to it!